This tutorial will show you how to record your iPhone/iPad/iPod screen. No computer needed, no jailbreak, completely free. iOS 9, 10, 10.0.1 & 10.0.2, 10.1.1
First thing that you need to do is to install an application outside apple app store. The name of the Application is AirShou.
Here is the instruction on how to install it.
How to Install AirShou Application
1. Open your Safari web browser and go to this link, then tap Install from the top left corner of the page.
2. AirShou Installation will pop up, just tap Install
3. Pop up will show again saying "aiir.xyz would like to install "Airshou" just tap Install.
Once you tap it, it will now start to install in your device.
4. Once the app is installed, Go to your device Settings - > General -> Profiles & Device Management then Tap the Zhengzhou Victop Technology co., Ltd,
5. Tap Trust Zhengzhou Victop Technology co.,Ltd then tap Trust
6. The installation of AirShou app will start now on your device.
How to Record Screen using AirShou App
1. Open the AirShou App
2. Tap Record
3. Name your record, select the orientation and resolution then tap next step.
4. "AirShou" Would like to Access the Microphone, just tap ok if your want AirShou to Access your device Microphpone.
5. On your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center and tap “AirPlay” if you are using iOS devices before iOS 10. For iOS 10 users, simply hit “AirPlay Mirroring” from Control Center.
6. Once you’ve enabled AirPlay, you’ll see the available mirroring devices. Then you can tap the icon with your device name.
7. AirShou will now start to record your iDevice Screen.