Your PLDT Wi-Fi router comes with a default network name and password, and both are often printed on the router itself. But you can change the name and password to anything you want because leaving your router using default wifi password is making your connection at risk for internet minded neighbors that wants to hack your wifi password.
1. Plug your PLDT Home DSL router in your PC/Laptop via LAN then when status connected open your favorite browser then type this IP address 192.168.1.1 and a box pop out will request log in type this.
3. Set the settings to:
SSID Type: Root
Encryption: WPA2 Mixed
WPA Authentication Mode: Personal (Pre-Shared Key)
Pre-Shared Key Format: Passphrase
Pre-Shared Key: "Your Password"
4. The Pre-Shared Key should be your WiFi password.
5. After you set the settings, then Click the "Apply Changes" Button, then you will wait for 20 seconds. Click the Save button if you want your configuration to be effective forever.
6. You Successfully Changed your Password.
7. To make sure everything will be alright, go to Advance then make sure that you have the same settings as to my settings.