This tutorial will show you How to transfer music from computer to iPhone 6/iPhone 6s. This method will work on any iPhone/iPad/iPod.
1. Download and install iTunes
2. After you installed your iTunes. Plug in your iPhone.
3. Click the iPhone icon and then go to Summary under Settings, then scroll down a little bit to view Options.
4. Check "Manually manage music and videos" option, then click Apply button.
5. Go to On my Device -> Music.
6. Locate and select music from your computer that you want to transfer then drag it to music section of your iPhone.
7. Once you see the music now to the music section of your iPhone. You successfully transferred the music from your computer to your iPhone.
How To Download YouTube Videos on iPhone 2016
How to Download Free Music on iPhone 2016
How to export/transfer music from iPhone to Computer
How to Repeat Music/Song on iTunes