1. Plug your PLDT Home DSL router in your PC/Laptop via LAN then when status connected open your favorite browser then type this IP address 192.168.1.1 and a box pop out will request log in type this.
Default user with admin rights
User Name: adminpldt
Default user ONLY no admin access
User Name: admin
2. Go to Setup then WLAN, click button "Show active clients" then a new window (Active Wireless Client Table) tab will appear, which listed active users connected to your router.
3. Copy the MAC Address of user/users you want to block, after you copy close the Active Wireless Client Table Window.
4. Go to Access Control List. Wireless Access Control Mode Should be "Deny Listed", then paste the MAC address of user that you want to block to MAC Address Box without colon.
MAC Address: 28:ed:6a:9e:20:8c
Should be in MAC Address Box: 28ed6a9e208c
5. After you paste the MAC Address to MAC Address Box then click the Add button, then wait for 20 seconds.
How to Secure PLDT Internet Connection
How to Change PLDT WIFI Password 2016
How to Change Admin Password in PLDT myDSL WiFi Router
How to Disable/Hide PLDT Home DSL WiFi SSID
How to Block Wifi User on PLDT Home DSL Router
How to Block Website on your PLDT Home DSL
How to Change PLDT Home DSL WiFi Name/SSID (Remove PLDTHOMEDSL)